Question Mobil Delvac 15W40

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An autoparts chain has got Delvac 15W40 oil for $12.99 per gallon with Buy one get one free thru this week. My 04 250 SD 6.0 has used MC 15W40. What about this Mobil Delvac oil? How does it compare to other Dino oils like MC and Rotella?

$6.50 per gallon is a pretty darn good price if the oil is any good??????????

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
I put Delvac 15W-40, just a step behind Delo 15W-40. It's a great dino oil. Many UOA have proven it.

Our local WM had Gal jugs of Delvac for $6.00 last wk.

iracemine

black and tan
Reaction score
oh come on!!!! I cant get a break. I was just at wally picking up oil and I paid 10.5 fer the motocraft. I saw no sales. Man hes got it in for me :hail:hail

SyN PSD

Lubrication Addict!
Reaction score
They didn't have any big signs or displays... just a small red and white roll back price tag on the shelf. I'm fixing to be on my winter oil change-->5w-40 so I didn't buy any. I kinda figured they were going to quit selling it here, since they started selling VPB 15W-40. I don't know. Our local Atwoods started stocking Mystic 5W-40, so I'm going to switch over to it yr round.

Smoky: Use Delvac 15W-40 with full confidence. It's a top performer. I'm just going to 5W-40 because my 7.3L starts so much easier with it poured in. Everyone knows the faster that oil gets flowing the less wear occurs. Esp when it below freezing.

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mobil Delvac

I bought another case (4 gallons) today at Oreilly's. There must have beena rush on this Delvac oil as I had to call around the state to find a store that had Delvac. There were a couple of stores that still had some in stock. $6.50 per gallon is not bad. 2 cases now so that more than 2 oil changes. Now if I could find the Motorcraft filters on Buy one get one free that would really cut down the change cost. Oil and filter now $46.00 with this oil sale.

NevrKnow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
x2 on filter1. Swing in and buy 50 bux worth and they ship it for FREE. I can't find a better deal.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr