EBPV QUESTION

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
welder79 said:
How do you unplug the EBPV? Which plug is it?

Pull back the small tab and pull apart. The EBPV sensor is attached to the bracket on the left rear side of the HPOP resevoir with three wires (purple, brown w/ white & gray w/ red). #5 in the diagram.

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
welder79 said:
How do you unplug the EBPV? Which plug is it?

Welder,

I stole this pic from 94f450's pic gallery, hes got the plug in question circled in red. Its right on the side of the turbo and might be a little hard to get at down beside the valve cover.

Thanks for the pic Rich. :sweet

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
Thanks for the pic RichARD. :sweet

:sweet It's easy for me to scan then post pics from the CD manual. What's the net difference from unplugging the EBPV from the sensor or as indicated in Rich's photo?

Last edited:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
hheynow said:
:sweet It's easy for me to scan then post pics from the CD manual. What's the net difference from unplugging the EBPV from the sensor or as indicated in Rich's photo?
You got a pic of the diagram of the turbo you can post? The sensor #5 you showed in your previous post is in fact the EBPV sensor, but unplugging it will still leave your solenoid on the turbo pedistal active and will allow it to close/open based upon EOT still. :sweet

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
hheynow said:
Turbo and EBPV
:sweet, the #5 in that diagram shows the solenoid, coming right off that solenoid is a pigtail with a connector and he is the guy you want to unplug to deactivate the EBPV actuator.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr