Big Joe

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:) Thanks guyz ;tu I'm not OLD.. per say, just well seasoned :lmao:lmao

had a REAL nice Low Key day.

Not Birthday connected but may as well have been.. the timing was right on ? ;tu;tu

A Once in a Lifetime opportunity (fer me anywayz)

Got 4 >>FREE<<, to me, Sky Box tickets, with VIP parking, unlimited Pit & Paddock, indoor/outdoor seating, A/C & Big screen TV.. above the Start/Finish line.... at the Indy Car race at the Fontana raceway tomorrow :sweet:sweet

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:)

A Once in a Lifetime opportunity (fer me anywayz)

Got 4 >>FREE<<, to me, Sky Box tickets, with VIP parking, unlimited Pit & Paddock, indoor/outdoor seating, A/C & Big screen TV.. above the Start/Finish line.... at the Indy Car race at the Fontana raceway tomorrow :sweet:sweet

GOOD RACE.. Quite an exsperience. Tall Cotton fer shur. High Roller stuff.

VIP parking, 500 feet (via a VIP shuttle cart ride) from an Elevator ride the the Sky boxes. Unlimited Track Access.

Free drinks, Beer and Sodas. finger food, salads, chips'n dip.... served by a little cutie.. all day. :cool:

104* at the track.. 110*+ @ ground level.. the A/C was GREAT.. but the outdoor seating was in the shade.. with a nice breeze @ Sky Box level.

Lots of Freebees.. T-shirts, Ball caps'n such

With VIP parking access and exit, when the race was over.. we were on the Interstate, headed home.. in 10 minutes !!

A GREAT DAY !! ;tu;tu;tu;tu

Life is Good.

Joe

(32 to 34 mpg's with 4 soles on board in the Fusion, A/C on for a 509 mile R/T.. I was impressed with that too ?)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58