Which color for the new truck?

• All Magnetic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
OK guys help me choose my new color

I'm about ready to order a new 2015 F450. I need help deciding on the color. Last 2 trucks were white and it's time for a change. I may or may not listen to your opinion :lmao

These are example trucks, not the actual one.

Blue Jeans/ Magnetic Metallic-
Blue.Magnetic.jpg

All Magnetic Metallic-
Magnetic.jpeg

Last edited:

JRJ04

Reaction score
Roy, I'd suggest taking a look at something with the caribou trim. I saw it in person the other day and its pretty sharp looking. Maybe the blue with that?

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Roy, I'd suggest taking a look at something with the caribou trim. I saw it in person the other day and its pretty sharp looking. Maybe the blue with that?

I do like that combo, but have to go with King Ranch to get it. I'm not sure I like the KR seat color... I use my current one for repair work/ service calls and the black leather doesn't show it.

Just built one, sure does look nice...

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I'm strongly leaning towards the blue jeans King Ranch. Hope to order this week.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
It's ordered

Ordered the Blue Jeans King Ranch. Now I have to wait :sweet

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they give you an approximate delivery date? I remember ordering trucks (didn't do too many) when I worked at a Ford dealership in 1972-74 (using paper forms with carbons). Was a small dealership and we sold about 10-15 new vehicles per month. After the order was placed, we'd get reports from Ford where we could track the progress of the order. Sometimes it would take 4-6 weeks for delivery, sometimes longer, if there was a hold up on parts. The holdups could be transmissions, engines, or axles. We had one guy who ordered a 73 F-250 4x4 (which was rare in northern Louisiana in those days). Took several months for it to come in and it came in as a 1974 model (which was identical to the 73). We had very few special orders (since it was a small dealership) that many times I'd see a transport roll in and say "There's Mr. (Smith's) truck" since I knew what special orders we had.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Dealer is guessing 8 weeks. Probably get a better idea as we start getting updates.
I'm not in a big rush as I have a great truck to drive until then (unlike last time) and I plan to try to sell it myself to recoup some extra $$$$
We will see.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64