2015 f450

talltexan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a 2015 F450 Lariat to replace our current truck, a 2010 F450 Lariat. To those who already have purchased and have some experience with their 2015 F450 Super Duty, how do you like it?

talltexan

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well, our dealer in IL got our new truck and it is currently over in Oskaloosa, Iowa at the Kelderman facility getting the 4 corner air ride system installed. We were referred by happy customers who said it made their duallies ride much smoother over RR tracks and bridge expansion joints, etc. solo or loaded with the trailer. Planning to leave Cody, WY on Aug. 31st and be in El Paso, IL to pick up the new truck on Thursday, Sept. 4th. Getting excited!

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Well, our dealer in IL got our new truck and it is currently over in Oskaloosa, Iowa at the Kelderman facility getting the 4 corner air ride system installed. We were referred by happy customers who said it made their duallies ride much smoother over RR tracks and bridge expansion joints, etc. solo or loaded with the trailer. Planning to leave Cody, WY on Aug. 31st and be in El Paso, IL to pick up the new truck on Thursday, Sept. 4th. Getting excited!

I'm very interested to know your opinion of the system as I am considering doing the same thing to my new 450 when I get it late Sept/ early Oct.
Please post pics and updates :sweet

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
John (TallTexan) you need to post some picture when you get that new 2015. How many miles you got on the old truck now?
Doug

thecroz

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just picked up my Rig from Valley Truck Accessories (Dentonis) in Stockton, California. WHAT A DIFFERENCE...! I had the Front (2 bags) and Rear (4 bags) 4 link with Auto height w/ dual rear dump valves installed. The system allows for stock height but I think they gave me a couple of inches lower at my request. the Dump (kneel) operation allows another 3-4 inch drop which makes it so much easier to work off the back of my Weld Rig. All the control switches needed were hooked up to my upfit switches and the (low pressure) light was thoughtfully placed to provide a clean installation. The ride is so smooth and controlled it feels like I just added 4 inches of foam it my seats. Valley Truck set the (supplied) Rancho front shocks on 7 and I agree. I had Valley install Bilstein's on the rear (the system doesn't come with rear shocks). Considering I put 105k miles on my 2006 3500 Silverado C.C. (Duramax) which was 3000 lbs. over weight but rode like my Denali, I am finely happy with my 2015 F-450 Lariat SC, CC 84" CA work Rig. Kudos to Kelderman (Mark Stek) and Aaron @ Valley Truck. If the $$ won't kill you but the ride is... GET ONE.. it's AWESOME..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64