Newbie New to SuperDutyDiesel.com

nebblkshrt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say Hi to all!

Anyone trying to decide what to buy? The Ford Super Duty is the best truck on the market. I prefer the Diesel I was going to purchase a gas Super Duty so I could change it over to natural Gas But, I said in the end Screw it! I like the power of the Diesel. The Def isn't that big of a issue like I thought it would be.

I am handing down my 2012 Super Duty Lariat to my 16 yr old son. (He knows he is Spoiled) I am picking up my new 2015 Turbo Diesel Ruby Red Platinum this Saturday from the Dealer. Hopefully my picture uploads.

I pull a 34 ft Fifth wheel and a 20 ft boat at the same time with my 2012 Superduty and it is no problem to go 80 if need be and to run down the interstate at 65-70 mph with no hesitation. And anyone that has driven in Houston traffic you know the 80 statement comes in handed more often then it should.

Everyone Go buy a SUPER DUTY

nebblkshrt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks! was going to wait for the 2016 changes but, my son is turning 16 and we were looking and he wants a Cowboy Cadilliac. I want to be able to see the work done to it so I know he is safe. So I gave him my 2012 and had to replace my baby with a new Baby!

nebblkshrt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I just had ptrliners.com come out and spray the beds in my sons and mine. They look better than any previous spray liner ever. The owner is coming out tomorrow with his camera crew. He is going to use the 2 super duties for his gallery pictures on the website above. Linex won't ever be back your over priced and your ozone protection ploy to get your customers to pay more you should be ashamed. It is all about the rubber added to the mixture and the temp you spray it. Two truck beds sprayed for the same price of one you quoted me. Ptrliners customer forever I am going to have them do my 5 the wheel roof when it is time!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track