Project CRUMBY

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
She ain't here to replace CRUMMY she is just a daily driver so Crummy can stay in the warm shop and rest a little. Crummy is getting dangerously close to 100,000 miles so she deserves a break.

New one is a Ruby Red 2015 F350 SRW Supercab Lariat with 8' bed. Got all factory options except the garage remote and tailgate step. Even has gooseneck ball and fifth wheel mount from the factory.

List of planned mods is short

Cross bed toolbox
Door edge protectors
Mudflats
Torklift camper tie downs
Airbags or stable loads
Spray in liner
Tinted windows

Anything I should add to the list?

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the List ?

For mudflaps you might wana poke www.duraflaps.com ??

Maybe some Aux driving & back-up Lights ?? (yer guna like those Up-fitter switches)

An AIC (DIY) is nice.

Joe

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
For mudflaps you might wana poke www.duraflaps.com ??
I ordered up some husky liner mud guards for now. Once the oversize tires get installed I might step up to the duraflaps. Have to do something now(amazon priority shipping)as the rock chips are multiplying fast

An AIC (DIY) is nice.
I can't share my secret for fear of getting booted from the site but let's just say she warms up in less than five minutes after hitting the factory remote start without any need for idling up. This is at temps below zero.

Maybe some Aux driving & back-up Lights ?? (yer guna like those Up-fitter switches)
Oh yeah. Led bar in the front bumper and two led work lights up under the rear.

snicklas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice truck!!! Maybe one of these days..... but I still like my "Old" Excursion.....

One odd question? Do you not have to run license plates on pickups up there in the Great White North? Or is the Ford logo on the rear bumper just for the pics? Just curious. I think that is a really nice addition on both ends.... here in Indiana, we only can manage 1 plate per vehicle..... was an odd change, I grew up in Illinois and they have always had 2 plates......

Interesting factoid: Due to only having a rear plate, it is illegal to back into a parking space in the State of Indiana because they can't see the plate when driving through the lot if you are backed in. I have not heard of anyone actually getting in trouble for backing in a parking spot (myself included) but it is technically illegal.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Nice addition to the Crummy family there! :sweet

Good to see you are still kickin up there. Seems like we haven't seen ya in forever :D

PS- Take your blastin artic air back up there for a while. Really, below zero weather is for late December and into January. Not most of November :rant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr