New Guy, New Pickup

J10Plat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm a new guy to the forum. I am headed to pick my new ride up on Friday. I'm upsizing from a 2013 F150 Platinum Eco to a 2016 F250 Platinum with a 6.7 in it. I'm not new to the 6.7 as I've used my dad's quite a bit, but it's time for me to step up and have my own trailer puller. My last 3 pickups have been white, I'm moving onto a Bronze Fire in the new one. I'm excited for Friday to get here. I'm going to miss the lil Eco, it was a fun ride.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome to SDD J10Plat. You will love your new truck. Enjoy and post a pic of your new ride.

Dave ;tu

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, yep we do need to see some pictures of your new trailer puller, post some picture of the RV also.
Doug

J10Plat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I picked up the new pickup last Sat. morning. It isn't much different inside than my 13 F150, but the power is amazing compared to the F150 and noticeable increase from my dad's 12 6.7. I had a few unexpected trips this past week so I already have 1150 miles on the pickup, and they were all enjoyable.

No RV here, we farm about 2000 acres of wheat, soybeans, corn, and sunflowers, we use our pickups to pull gooseneck trailers, equipment, enclosed car/snowmobile trailers. They get used as a car and if we need to pull trailers.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58