Just wanyed to say Hello

Miklzworld

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hello to everyone here at SDD. I am a newb. to the Diesel world, not a newb to motors though. I have been a motorhead my whole life. Built lots of gas motors on cars and on bikes, just never had the opportunity to delve into the diesel power side of the equation. I just picked up 99 F250 crew with a 7.3L high mileage motor. Got it from a shop I trust. I had a Ford dealer go through it, all compression checks out and it needed glow plugs and a new alternator, which has all been done. I am hoping it turns into one of those stories that I can say "Oh yea she has 400,000+ miles on her and she is still going strong". as opposed to saying " Oh man this piece of.... " well you get my drift. Anything you can offer me regarding articles that will enlighten me or areas I should be concerned about? I look forward to learning a lot and maybe some where down the line, I can offer someone else what I was taught.
Thanks,
Mikl

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Mikl.. You've found the right place.. fer shur. lots of smarts here when it comes to the PSD's.

Joe

Miklzworld

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks Joe, Whoa over 5000+ posts! I would say that you might have heard just about all there is to hear about the PSD's.
I look forward to chatting with some of you all, and pickin' your brains a bit.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard Mikl, this is where the good guys hang out. Glad to have you aboard, ask away sometimes it may take a day or two for
someone to get back to you, weekends are the worse.
Doug

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58