Newbie Hello!

3thumbs

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
We live in Colorado in the summer, and Mesa Arizona in winter. This is a good place for information!

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME !!!

Nice to have a "SnowBird" onboard.

Tell us a little 'bout yer PSD ?

Joe

3thumbs

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Truth is, I don't have one.....yet. We have pulled a tow behind camper for years with gas powered vehicles, now we have a Model A that we want to haul back and forth to Arizona, and I don't want to tow with a sweaty brow and white knuckles anymore, so we will have an F250 at some point soon. The Super duty may be overkill for this purpose, but my plan is to move south permanently, and get a fifth wheel for summers in cooler places.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truth is, I don't have one.....yet.

Ahhh.. well you sure picked a good site to learn what will suit yer needs. Read a lot.. ask any questions you might have. Real good bunch of guys'n gals here.. ready to help with the info you need.

Joe

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
:welcome 3thumbs! A lot of members tow trailers, so this is the place. Big Joe is one of our leading tow members. :)

Dave

Ziefer92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be an overkill for their comfort and reliability. Good luck with your decision soon! Welcome

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome 3thumbs! If your going to pull a fifth wheel or grouse neck, you will fall in love with the F-250 or F-350 SWR to pull with.
Doug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr