Fog lights

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
I have a 2000 F-250 that I would like to install fog lights on. I've been doing a lot of night time driving lately and I would like more light. Can anyone recommend fog lights? Are the 01-04 style brackets be the only ones that will fit on my truck? Has anyone used a newer bracket and made it work? Also, I haven't decided if I should go with LED or HID or halogen. Thank you for any input.

Drew

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FOG lights or DRIVING lights ? Driving lights for night driving... is the way to go Drew.

I'm a fan of LED's. A LED Light Bar would fit nicely on the top of yer bumper. Check'm out on amazon.com ?

Joe

airdrew99

Living for Him
Reaction score
I guess I want it to be driving lights. I'm not too familiar with the LED light bars. Are they street legal? Do they blind oncoming traffic?

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I want it to be driving lights. I'm not too familiar with the LED light bars. Are they street legal? Do they blond oncoming traffic?

When you shop around.. yul see, by style, if they're street legal. Or type in... Street Legal Driving Lights. It all depends on where they're mounted and how you aim them.. on blinding others.

When you find some.... get back to us ?

Joe

Ziefer92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will chime in that I went to "HID" lights for both headlights and fog lights and am SO happy with the night time result. Now that LEDs are out we have even more options. The stock lights on my old '02 were not great and now, when I get in my wife's '07 Avalon I keep asking "are the lights on this thing???"