Anything exciting going on?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I had AT&T Uverse Internet Only (No TV) installed and I get fantastic download speeds. I had a problem with the Modem/gateway that they first installed. I called it in and they immediately installed a different Modem/gateway and it works 100%. My current modem/gateway is a "Pace Plc 5031NV-030". Ask the installer if the one that you are getting is the same or as good. The Pace modem/gateway is "last years model" but it is better than the current modem. Now you know. :thumbs

Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep.. now I know. Thanks Dave.. I'll ask about the Pace Plc one. We're going with Internet Only too.. been with Dish from the Git Go.. If it ain't broke.. don't fix it.

joe

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I want a Pedro Cerrano Indians jersey, but all I can find is the cheap t-shirt versions..

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Yep.. now I know. Thanks Dave.. I'll ask about the Pace Plc one. We're going with Internet Only too.. been with Dish from the Git Go.. If it ain't broke.. don't fix it.

joe

So Joe, How did your installation go? Are you pleased with the resultz?

Dave :dunno

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So Joe, How did your installation go? Are you pleased with the resultz?

Dave :dunno

Went Real Good. They ran a new DSL from the pole, thru the house, to the router, new wall plug connector, new everything... Sure is FASTER.. We'll see.. long term.

Joe

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
156 channels, and not a stinking thing I feel like watching

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
156 channels, and not a stinking thing I feel like watching

I hear ya John. 200+ channels here.. and Not A Dam* Thing [WORTH] watching. I've even run out of re-runz... worth watching over again.

Joe

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya John. 200+ channels here.. and Not A Dam* Thing [WORTH] watching. I've even run out of re-runz... worth watching over again.

Joe
Same here, I have DirecTV and 200-300 channels and nothing good on 99% of them. Would drop it and go back to antenna, but would miss some of the other channels, especially Duck Dynasty on A&E.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
All you need is the history and science channels.

Found a 4" cowl induction hood for my car.:burnit:bama

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track