G2 Leds Light Bar Bracket

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com, glad you found us, someone should be along soon to help you, but I have not used them.
Tell us about your truck and post up a picture or two, so everyone will know how to help you.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW and just an .02 ? I've done a lot of LED install & conversion in the past 4/5 years.... MANY, many different brands.. DANG if they ALL don't look exactly the SAME as far as build, style and construction quality. Round, square, rectangle.. they all work great.. depending on the Lumens of light you want. "LUMENS" is what you pay for.

To date ? Not One Failure of any one of my many brands..

Sooo.... If it fits in the area where you want or need it... with the bracket style you need... gives off the lighting you want... Yer Good To Go.

Joe

DaveH

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
HI, hey Big Joe, i was wondering if ya could recommend a LED light bar and brackets for either the top of the cab or front bumper mount thats got the most bang for the buck, i would really like to keep it under $150.00 if possible , also im thinking of mounting clearance lights on the cab so maybe just bumper mount now that im thinking about it a little more.
thanks for your knowledge.
Dave

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI, hey Big Joe, i was wondering if ya could recommend a LED light bar and brackets for either the top of the cab or front bumper mount thats got the most bang for the buck, i would really like to keep it under $150.00 if possible , also im thinking of mounting clearance lights on the cab so maybe just bumper mount now that im thinking about it a little more.
thanks for your knowledge.
Dave

Hey Dave..

I don't like to "Recommend" Brands & Styles on here.. What works for me.. may Not work for you ? (in the end ?)

Best thing to do is.. Measure your Bumper area, look at the contour, then go from there.. for length ?

I'm an Amazon.com fan.. poke in [led light bars].. and take a look. For under $150.00 you could get ALL the light (lumens) you need.. depending on what you want it for.. and how yul use it.. On-Road/Off-Road, or both. Amazon also gives you Links.. to other vendors too.

As far as the 12v hook-up goes.. I'd be glad to give you some DYI hints.. and ideas on that ?

Joe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64