New Member Greetings

pedser

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New member to the site, on our second F250. Looking forward to the conversations.

P

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com, glad you found us. Tell us more about your F-250 and what you use it for.
Postup some pictures if you would like. Some of us are old and we like pictures.
Doug

pedser

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
First one was a 2001 lariat with the 7.3 .... a very good truck we kept it until a few years ago and 200k milles. Used amsoil in the engine and transmission and never has any issues.

Looking forward to our new 2015 lariat with the very powerful 6.7 .... so far I am very I'm pressed !!!

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD.com, glad you found us, always good to have another OK state here. Post some pictures if you like of your 2015 lariat.
Doug

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!! Evidently the 6.7 is a great engine. I heard the "tail end" of a conversation Saturday on an automotive talk show. Evidently a guy was wanting to buy a used 6.7 with 200,000 miles (I didn't hear the year model). The host told him he knew of someone who had a 6.7 with over 500,000 miles on it and it's still going strong. Looks like Ford has gotten it right with that engine.

pedser

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I can tell you this i have towed our rv twice to one of the local lakes. We have a Jayco 29.5 .... Meaning a 32' and about 9000 lbs empty .... Meaning 11000 lbs with all the stuff in. And I am so surpriced of the amount of power and handing, not to mention 13 mpg. On a new truck cruising at 65-70 mph.

I am very happy !!!!!

I guess I need to write a new topic .... I just installed a daylight running light module to the already existing fog lights. The module power the fog lights at a reduced power. Chose this option in lieu of going to the dealer and via code ( and money ) enable my normal light to operate as DRL's.

Enjoy,

Pedro

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track