Teip to Texas

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
It's still raining, too. I'm in the DFW area for a couple days, getting ready to head for Oklahoma this A.M.
Trying to rush off to beat the rain coming in from the west..

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW Guyz ? we've been herein the Denver area for 10 days.. 6+ inches of rain. Had a good time.. visiting friends and seeing many sights... but MAN has it been wet. 6+ inches in 10 days.. my rain gauge at home, in CenCal.. sez 5.5 inches for the YEAR.. so far

Joe

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I empted my rain gage last night and it had 4 inch. in it, I had empted it last Friday afternoon.
Sunday afternoon we had a tornado miss our home by about 1/4 mile. It blew a lot of big trees
down and took out 5 or 6 power poles. We didn't have power for 14.5 hours and that sucks for
me because I can't sleep without my CPAP. I sure did sleep good last night. Glad I am not in
Dallas, Austin, or Houston,Texas right now. There under water.
Doug

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
My in-laws are going up to Wisconsin for the summer. I hope they can get out of Texas without too many detours.

Dave :dunno

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do they live Dave? Texas is getting more rain and tornado today. Sure hope their all safe.
Doug

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
They live in Canyon Lake, North of San Antonio just off I-35. They are heading out of Texas right now. Last known position was in Waco, Tx.

Dave

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope they have a good trip. Lots of crap going on with the weather these days.
Doug