Question hypertech max energy programmer?

caissiel

Laurent
Reaction score
I have the E-con max energy model.
I noticed a great performance boost while set at B. Though its hard to see fuel improvement I did notice the truck now rides like a hot rod. It was always slugish at 2000 RPM. Felt like I had to shift. Now I notice I am well beyound 3000 RPM and the Engine is still Smooth. The truck now has as much better hill climbing torque at on gear lower.. Such as, much power on 5th as on 4th previously. I run at 1700 RPM with the trailer and found the truck was out of power there. Now it feels great there. I found its much better on fuel on 6th (Overdrive) the on High at lower speed. The truck has completely changed attitude for me. Of course I drive Standards and the truck was a drag to drive before the unit was the programing. Now I feel its unleashed the Power and feels great to drive. It has the same pulling power on 5th at 74% load as before on 4th at 99% load. In Short I am very pleased with the programing and will never do without it. I recomend it fully to anyone that wants a street struck that surely will not race. Its great for towing and loads. Loaded my truck is as economical to drive as empty as long as the load don't induce windrag. I had a 11ft high load the other day and was as hard on fuel as having my 5th wheel in tow.

altaford

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Have had one in mine for a while, seems to be really good. Excellent power, and mileage very much improved over the factory program. I bought the truck used, and it was getting around 15mpg on the hwy, now getting about 19 ish. As stated above, the extra power makes it way nicer to drive also.

All that said, have nothing to compare to, but I'm happy with it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14