Help Needed Jinxed my 6.0 PSD-2004

shiprek

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Looking for any ideas. New to this site but have been board hopping, hoping to find some help. After driving on a trip for about 30 miles, my truck died in the middle of the highway and has never started since. Towed to a local mechanic who read the codes. Low FICM voltage and low oil pressure. Had the FICM rebuilt professionally (48+vdc). Still no start. Mechanic replaced the HPOP. Still no start. He is now going through the system looking for an oil leak but I do not believe this is the problem. The truck was running too well to have just died like that?? I have read on other posts it may be an ICP sensor problem but at this point we are both scratching our heads. Any help is appreciated. Regards Rick:dunno

Deerjager

Meister Gewehr
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will certainly find somebody on here who will be able to help. I have no experience with the 6.0, so I cannot help. Go to your user CP and fill out the signature line with all the pertinent information on your truck so that other members can offer help with asking for the details on your rig.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Change the ICP. They are easy to change and not too much $$$. The FICM would have been my first guess.

Dave :)

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Before you go off spending money, get your truck scanned. There maybe a code or two that can give you a better idea of what is going on. Don't rely in Auto Parts Stores to scan your truck. Most don't have a scanner that can read our trucks. Ford can scan it, for a price.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14