Keyless Entry Module

[email protected]

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:confused: Hi All.
anyone know where the keyless module is in the 05 F250?
i looked behind the fuse panel but couldnt find it

Max Power

Reaction score
Not 100% sure on 05 but on 04 or older it is behind the center of the dash. you have to remove the panel in the center to get at it. It's pretty easy to remove.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
the 05 and 06 its up on teh back panel/box thingy behind the radio upside down and turned around
a very flexible mirror will work but its probably easier to remove the radio. on my truck there is no way to read it without stripping the radio.
to much insulation and stuff in there

CHPMustang

Reaction score
DavidJ said:
Anyone know where to find the FACTORY CODE?
If you have the original owners manual it should be either stickered to the manual or there'll be a plastic card in the manual wallet with the code stamped on it.

Most dealers charge between $50 and $100 to pull the code unless you can find one you're tight with to score it for free.:sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
If you have the original owners manual it should be either stickered to the manual or there'll be a plastic card in the manual wallet with the code stamped on it.

Most dealers charge between $50 and $100 to pull the code unless you can find one you're tight with to score it for free.:sweet
thanks bill
i forgot about the book ...duh... its the little things that tend to bite you whenyour not looking:eek: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14