Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next time your in the state -
around DFW at least,
give me a shout and I'll show ya :)

Cable_Guy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get on their web site - www.sctflash.com for over 12 hours now to download drivers, etc. The web site seems to have crashed... What's up?

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
powerboatr said:
maybe we can hook up in april whilts i am at lake fork??

Just touch base with me and we'll do it...

Haven't been out to Lake Fork since we got our Lab Pups from a great breeder out there...

but it is TOO close to Canton and First Monday - the wife's favorite weekend getaway :) :) :)

stangkiller

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
mech2161 said:
Check my earlier post, ask for Larry. Thats his EX doing the burnout on the home page link with the SCT.

Mech2161 is right Larry can tell you all about the SCT Xcal2...that is not our shop Excursion on the front page infact I took that pic off. That is probably the craziest customer we ever had. His name is dale and he is from MI. He has tried almost every tuner on the market and blown probably 6 transmissions.

www.truckpulls.com

SUPPORTING VENDOR
Reaction score
Hey Mech, I hope to show you my Innovative tune this summer at BigKnob if your there. I have a pull only file that is (I hope!) going to wake my Excursion up and surprise alot of those guys that were there last year. I know I wont be competing with guys like you with big fuel and big air, but in the realm of basic modded stock 7.3's....I hope to impress some of ya! I didn't look to bad last year, I was what....5th or 6th place there behind a couple cummins, a duramax, and you....and that was with the Big Hoss module. I hope to be pushing more fuel with this tune, and I will have the convertor locked in 1st gear and rais the rev limiter 400 RPM. With that, I expect to see some more inch's of dirt behind me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14