Diesel Secret???

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
Howdy All,
Has anyone seen this stuff? Since I have not seen it on any diesel chat sites I have a hard time believing it is anything more than modern day snake oil. I ran across it while looking up bio-diesel info.

www.dieselsecret.com/notbiodiesel.html.

Craig-popcorn

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
DSE has developed a revolutionary method for producing an inexpensive, high performance fuel that can power ANY DIESEL ENGINE and the cost to you is only 46¢ per gallon!

I would have to see it to believe it..

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
you're right, it is snake oil and should be avoided. "if it sounds to good to be true..."

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Why isn't everyone using your product?

This system is new to most Americans. It is increasingly being chosen over biodiesel by many new home fuel makers and biodiesel fans alike.

Since many people have a great deal of money tied up in biodiesel and conversion sales, there are obviously many people who DON'T like us. Just scan the forums out there and take a look at what the so-called "knowledgeable" people who have NEVER used our system are saying.

The difference between us is that we HAVE tried biodiesel and conversion systems and we can honestly say they ARE good products. We merely believe ours is better for most people.

Interesting reading.. Someone try it and let us know :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14