Diesel Secret website??

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What up guys!
I just joined the site and have really enjoyed what I have learned from your posts. Very helpful info!

I am in the process of looking for a used 2000 and up F250 4x4 stroke. I have been trying to learn and understand the different processes on bio diesel.

During my research I stumbled across this www.dieselsecret.com....I have also found many links from other sites discussing biodiesel linking to this dieselsecret.com. Do you all know if this is legit or another form of biodiesel process?? I saw the sticky on biodiesel links for learning how to do it.

I guess I just need some good direction and what is right and what is not.
Do you guys know if you can buy your type of vegetable oil or any kind of oil for the converting process without going to restaurants to pick up their used vegetable oil??

If these questions have already been posted I apologize...Just a newbie trying to learn.

Thanks in advance for any helpful info!!!

happeetxn

9/11 Never Forget
Reaction score
CrAackler,
It's a scam, it has been brought up here before. I think that one of the wiser diesel fellas around here had said that "Some of those ingredients I wouldn't let get within 10' of my truck." One of those things were if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Craig

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SDD. I run B-99 in my 2004 diesel F-350. I don't have any knowledge on the site, but I will check it out.

Dave :)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
All I've read is negatives regarding the DSE on various popular BioDiesel/WVO forums,I'd save your hard earned funds for a processor or a WVO conversion kit:sweet

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so I guess I will follow the links on the sticky and they will tell me my answers. Do you know what is a good estimate of what it will cost to make the biodiesel per gallon?? .50 to .75 cents for a gallon?

Thanks for all the replies!

CrAacKker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
All I've read is negatives regarding the DSE on various popular BioDiesel/WVO forums,I'd save your hard earned funds for a processor or a WVO conversion kit:sweet

what do those cost?
$400 to $500??

CHPMustang

Reaction score
CrAacKker said:
what do those cost?
$400 to $500??
To build BioDiesel or WVO processors they may run in the $400-500 or more range,the WVO conversion kits run $2,000-4,000 depending on the kit you choose along with various options.

ward cleaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go here and learn. "http://biodieselcommunity.org/"
You can build one for a lot less than that from scrounged parts: old water heater etc.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
ward cleaver said:
Go here and learn. "http://biodieselcommunity.org/"
You can build one for a lot less than that from scrounged parts: old water heater etc.
If at all possible do spend the least amount of money even if the parts needed are second hand:sweet

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14