What to put on leather seats??

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i need some advice on what to put on my leather seats. i know armor-all is wrong, but unsure what to use, what about the leather care kit that came with my leather sofa:dunno thanks for the help, my color is grey interior if that matters at all:hail

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
i have been using meguirs for ever.
our seats are not dyed through out, something gentle to avoid removing the color

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I use Tannery leather conditioner... you can buy it at any Western or tack shop that carries bridles, saddles, etc...

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use a general mild leather cleaner/conditioner I picked up at Walmart. Removes the crud, from seats and from leather wheel. Took ballpoint ink of a few but not all spots, and after 4 years, no leather cracking.

However, my steering wheel get pretty funky after awhile, and never comes clean at the seams. Kind of looks like a work truck, dang! :eek: Well, I need to wash my hands I guess.

snonut

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My buddy owns a detail shop swears by tannery

Deviant Diesel

Sooting 1 jerk @ a time!
Reaction score
Zaino!! Z-9 Leather Soft Cleaner, then Z-10 Leather in a Bottle conditioner (really smells like true leather). This stuff is amazing. They also make awesome car polishes. The only products I use on any of my vehicles.
Order @ www.zainobros.com

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14