03 fuel smell cab

bigdadie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:tounge Had that smell in the cab of my truck right after I pumped fuel last night . The auto shut off at the pump did not work, got on my boots.

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
:tounge Had that smell in the cab of my truck right after I pumped fuel last night . The auto shut off at the pump did not work, got on my boots.

been there done that, + on the gloves i've thrown on the floor by the heater....ppppppeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu....:dizzy

bigdadie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
been there done that, + on the gloves i've thrown on the floor by the heater....ppppppeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu....:dizzy

Gloves live in box in bed of truck, too "ppppppeeeeeeeuuuuuuuu......:dizzy" keeps the rats/wife out of my tools..

VALKYRIES

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
fuel smell in cab

Yes that is what I was thinking when girlfriend told me that but she knows better then that. She tells me that the smell of diesel or maybe it is diesel exhaust smell coming in the cab. I have only been out once in the the truck so I can't say. Just tring to help them. :dunno The truck hasn't been that good for them . Gents do you get a core charge back from the replaced injectors?????

jpringle83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my uncle's '03 had the same problem it was dumping raw exhaust into the cab and it was something to do with the egr valve. surprise surprise a 6.0 with an egr problem

Lynden-Jeff

Landscaper
Reaction score
Mine is an 04 and on cold start up there is an exaust leak on the manifold right behind the motor, apparently normal until it warms up and seals its self.

VALKYRIES

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
03 fuel smell in cab

Thanks Jpringle83 I will let them know soon when I see them. Hope they will get their truck in some time.

Thanks Ted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14