04 6.0 head gaskets

KingRancher

2004 F-250 King Ranch FX4
Reaction score
Well I just got my baby back from the dealer, took her in for head gaskets and they fixed the head gaskets(updated ones) and did a epr sensor recall 05E15 , injector harness recall, and some reflashes..... By the way throttle response is 100% better no turbo lag now, but when the tech got the engine back together he realized that the o-ring on number 2 cylinder was bad. So back apart she came. :eek: Both batterys were bad says the tech, I no one had to be replased but the pther looked fine

So I guess that there was some scarring and i got A new short block out of the deal. So Guess she was sicker than I had thought. They also replaced the FICM wire harness and installed ICP connector kit 10827, Can i get a translation on this one from yall pease I aint the best smoker mech.

but I got my baby back and she runs great :thumbs :burnit later all.

nakahama001

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
congrats man i take my truck in monday i hope ill be runnin as good as you are.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
head gaskets

Did they say what year head gasket, or part number they used? Unfortunately they probably would not use a aftermarket "stronger" head gasket, like dynomax.

KingRancher

2004 F-250 King Ranch FX4
Reaction score
Maxtor said:
Did they say what year head gasket, or part number they used? Unfortunately they probably would not use a aftermarket "stronger" head gasket, like dynomax.

No I think they used the factory upgraded HG'S, The aftermarket ones would be nice but :dunno

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14