Question '05 F250 Best Leveler kit and tires-stk rims

B&MF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a 05 F250 that I want toput a leveler kit on and would like to stay with the stock aluminum 5 spoke rims moving up to a 31 or 33 size tire.

1. Who makes the best leveling kit?

2. Will I run into offset problems with the stock rims going to this size tire?

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Brian

majek5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put a Newton lift on my 06. Got it on ebay pretty cheap. My 275/65/20 are 34.1" tall, stock size tire. So you would be going smaller than stock.
As for the best lift, Icon is very expensive, don't know if that makes it the "best".

Last edited:

MR.KITTEN

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
leveling kit

I also put a newton 2.5" leveling kit on my 2010 f-350 super cab long bed w/275/65r20 tires and it works perfect. It has spacers for the track bar braket to keep the axle from shifting to the drivers side. It's $109 on ebay. Newton lifts. Highly recommend it over the spacers that fit on top of the coil springs because the track bar is not addressed with these kits. If the axle shifts to the left it will chafe the brake line.

B&MF250

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thank-you both majek5 and MR. KITTEN

I had never eard of Newton until this post! This is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned! Look's like a great kit!

I'm still concerned about putting the 31.5 or 33.5 tire on my stock rims and not having "rub" issues. Discount tire seems to think that because of the offset of the stock rim the larger tire will rub???

Thaks,

Brian

majek5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had never eard of Newton until this post! This is the only way to go as far as I'm concerned! Look's like a great kit!

I'm still concerned about putting the 31.5 or 33.5 tire on my stock rims and not having "rub" issues. Discount tire seems to think that because of the offset of the stock rim the larger tire will rub???

Thaks,

Brian

What size do you have now? What size are you wanting to go to?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58