08 dpf delete and exhaust

contractorrdh

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have had an 08 diesel since may, tried superchips (very little hp gain) now i have hypertech max energy (little better) not much, mileage is terrible w/wo programmer. not very happy with performance at all is there anything out there for a noticeable hp gain and deleting the dpf w/o codes

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check out Spartan Diesel Technologies or KEM performance.

Type either one into google and you will find them. These two guys have programs from stock hp levels with tranny tunes all the way to 200 hp. They both also sell the DPF delete kits. I've heard wonderful things about mileage with these so it's the route I'm taking!

-Rusty

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dpf delete

how hard is it to install the dpf delete system from spartan diesel? is a chip like superchips? and can you run a turbo back exuast with this delete?

FordGuy100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how hard is it to install the dpf delete system from spartan diesel? is a chip like superchips? and can you run a turbo back exuast with this delete?

I would think it would be pretty easy, just exhaust work, its not all that hard. Yes, you should be able to use a dpf back exhaust with the dpf delete, should hook right up. I suppose its like a chip, dont really know.

A little update, there 250hp drag tune, there truck laid down 567hp. It only had a DPF/DOC (DOC is a fancy acronym for the cat) delete, and I'm pretty sure an intake. He says the tranny is holding up fine, and hasnt slipped at all.

They are working on injectors, and turbo upgrades.

PSD POWER007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the SCT Livewire DPF delete kit with pipe from Innovative diesel. No problems at all here. Innovative's customer service is second to none.

tbrown613

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
"We no longer offer any Ford 6.4L Powerstroke products."

Taken from the kem website today!

stevechie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
DPF Chip

I finally spoke to Spartan and they are looking to have all the parts, contracts sign sealed and delivered for production within the next few weeks. Short staffed, over worked and underpaid. Can't wait to hear from those who have ordered the DPF et all. Cost? I heared between 1300 to 2k. Is it worth it? Let me know Please!!! Fuel is getting too costly to run my toy.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so this stuff isnt even in PRODUCTIONS ???
i thought folks were claiming AMAZING MPG
increases from these parts/programs !?!

i smell SNAKE OIL !

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64