08 f-250 Being Delivered today!

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 08 is being delivered this afternoon! I can't wait to get it.

I have a new set of Chrome Moto Metal 951s with 325/60-18 M/T Baja ATZs waiting for it along with a new B&W Flip-Over GN hitch. It goes early next week for the spray in and tint. Then, the new DVD head unit, speakers, subs, and amp go in and I'm calling it good. No motor mods on this one....yet :sly

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Crumm!

I'm uploading a few teaser pics to Photobucket right now. I have to say I LOVE this new truck. It rides fantastic! I have to say it's a little too quiet though. I can't even hardly hear it running....(I'm a little partial to the rattle!)

I can't wait to get the wheels/tires on it tomorrow and get the tinting done hopefully on Wednesday.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a few pics immediately after I just got it home!

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00162.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

DSC00166.jpg

DSC00167.jpg

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Very nice rig rustin. The more and more I see the FX4 package on these 2008's, the more I like 'em.

enjoy the truck and keep the pics a coming.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Bush, I opted to not get the slider as my 06 was broken into through that piece. Plus, if you get the powered slider, there is absolutely no room for a sub box behind the back seat.

The new wheels/tires go on tomorrow afternoon and I'll be installing the GN hitch soon after. Next week it goes to the tint shop as well as the spray in liner shop. Then, it's stereo install time!

Hopefully I won't get the bug too bad to mod it, but one of my best friends works for Putco (they are the ones that make all that chrome stuff Bama... ) They build basically everything chrome that's out there accessory wise, but they typically just sell to companies like Westin, deezee, things like that.

Nonetheless, we get a fair amount of "samples" :thumbs

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64