Help Needed 08 Tow mirror wiring diagram

blowinsmoke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
hey, guys I bought some 08 tow mirrors for my 1999 dually, but i got them through a dealership on credit instead of buying from purediesel.com so i need to know which wires are what. I just need to know what wires are the marker and turn signal and heater. The right mirror has different colors than the left?? If i can find this out i can tap them into my wiring.

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres a link I've had bookmarked for awhile. This mod is still on my TO DO list (which the more I stay on these forums the longer it gets). Hope this helps!New Mirror installation

Last edited:

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem! Just wish it was me needing that info and putting the mirrors on my truck.:D Post some pics when you get them installed if you can.

TomPethtel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
2008 Mirror wiring

I just got 2008 mirrors mounted on my 2002 F250, but the only thing I managed to hook up in terms of wiring was the parking lights and the turn signals. Does anyone have any sort of wiring data on the power folding or extending systems, and any information on wiring the power and heat functions of the glass? Any help would be appreciated. Will get pics up as soon as my new turn signal lens comes in. Thanks
Tom Pethtel

blowinsmoke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
don't kow about the power folding and extend i didn't buy the set with that option. i magine you will need the piece on the door off a 08 to control them, it should have the same colors on the back as the ones you have left over on the mirror from the diagram KING0581 :sweet sent for all of us. thanx again.
as far as heat take the black and white wires on each side run them into a rocker switch and into a power source. mines done will try to post pics soon,:watchout alot of irons in the fire right now.

blowinsmoke

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
for the guys that haven't taken off your door panels. There is a bolt behind the reflector also. AND PULL STRAIGHT UP NOT OUT, OR YOU WILL BREAK THE PLASTIC TABS THAT HOLD YOUR DOOR PANELS ON. had to hot glue some off mine back on:rant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58