08's are on the road

Stan MI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
While headed west bound on 94 today. I was passed by an 08, 250. I looked over just in time to see the new emblem on the side and a (what looked like a bumper stiker in the back window) sticker that said "MY2008IP". I tried to catch up and pass because I wanted to see the front end with the new headlight configuration but the truck headed of on 23 before I could get around it.

Didn't get much of a look but good to see it's out.

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
Are you in Michigan? :sweet This truck is probably a Manufacture truck. I have seen them too on 696, but running in pairs. As with the new Serrias. I don't believe they are out yet Hines Park Ford says they will be out in the earlier months of 2007

Stan MI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
fordtrucker4life! said:
Are you in Michigan? :sweet This truck is probably a Manufacture truck. I have seen them too on 696, but running in pairs. As with the new Serrias. I don't believe they are out yet Hines Park Ford says they will be out in the earlier months of 2007

Yes I am in Michigan.

I tried to look at the plate. All I could see were the colors the tailgate was down and the bed was loaded. White background and Black letters. Most manufactures plates I have seen are the blue and White Michigan plates with the manu stamp. Could have been the manufactures plate for Kentucky ? ( I think thats where there built).

Either way nice looking truck.

I'll know how much I really like as soon as I know how much it will cost .

Stan MI

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
fordtrucker4life! said:

Yes I am in Michigan.

I tried to look at the plate. All I could see were the colors the tailgate was down and the bed was loaded. White background and Black letters. Most manufactures plates I have seen are the blue and White Michigan plates with the manu stamp. Could have been the manufactures plate for Kentucky ? ( I think thats where there built).

Either way nice looking truck.

I'll know how much I really like as soon as I know how much it will cost .

fordtrucker4life!

I work with waste
Reaction score
I saw 5 or so 08 superdutys heading south on I75 around Caro when I was heading up north on friday after Thanksgiving. I was very surprised when we passed. There was every type configuration available. Standard cab long bed, ect. it goes on for ever.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
fordtrucker4life! said:
Standard cab long bed, ect. it goes on for ever.
Like that old Robert Earl Keen song-"The Road Goes On Forever, But The Party Never Ends." Hopefully we'll be seeing PLENTY of 08's before too much longer. I saw my salesman Friday and asked if he'd seen one yet, but he hasn't. He wanted to get to the Texas State Fair to see one, but didn't make it. I know he's "chomping at the bits" to get one as a demo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58