10K mod

plug ugly

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I saw it in the tech write up section, but cant find any more info on this. A search for 10k mod revealed no matches. im interested in feedback on this mod, the "safety" of this mod as it relates to the motor/or warranty, and wether its worth it on a stock 6.0 motor with just a muffler delete pipe and AFE filter.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Reaction score
Anytime you add something that alters the way the motor works - you run a risk of the warranty being denied. So is it worth it - well since the thing only cost a buck or two - and it will add a smile to your face - yeah it's worth it. I ran it on my 7.3 before I got a chip - and then ran after I got the chip to help with low end. Did that for over 75K. On the 6.0 I did not need it as I had other items already waiting when I brought her home.

As this is a fairly new website - you most likely won't get the returns on a search that you are looking for.

I know that Ford_Forgotton has a link in his sig to an install.

Ron

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
plug ugly said:
I saw it in the tech write up section, but cant find any more info on this. A search for 10k mod revealed no matches. im interested in feedback on this mod, the "safety" of this mod as it relates to the motor/or warranty, and wether its worth it on a stock 6.0 motor with just a muffler delete pipe and AFE filter.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Heres the link to the 10K mod fron our WIKI.

CLICK HERE

I dont know the effectiveness of the 10K mod on the 6.0 but something tells me you dont need it.:confused:

kiarasue

The RamSmoker
Reaction score
Mod's and warranty

Don't let any dealer tell you your warranty is void. If you let them get away with it once your done. They will report the info to Ford and it will go on the vehicles permanet record. You have to have them prove that your mod caused the failure. This is a federal law. The dealer may not like you for it but as a US citizen your just going by the book. I have a hearing to go to next week. The BBB is going with me. I went in for an oil leak, they opened the hood and said they wouldn't touch it because it had moifications.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14