1996 superduty

Discussion in 'General Super Duty Discussion' started by Thomas Matheson, May 20, 2018.

1. Thomas Matheson

Thomas Matheson SDD Junior Member

I have a 1996 superduty 4x4 the front end was built by IVECO after about 6 months of searching I have found he calipers and pads, I think. I found the calipers in England and pads come from the BMW plant. the rotors I am having to make my self the rotors have no hat just a piece of ductal cast with lug holes, the oil seals I think I just found. would any one know if these parts could found closer to nc, thanks

2. rwbiii

rwbiii SDD Junior Member

My sons 1996 F250 Powerstroke has Dana50 front end under it. Parts are available a your favorite auto parts house. We use O REILLY or the local NAPA.

3. Thomas Matheson

Thomas Matheson SDD Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. My front end is an IVECO. Unfortunately Ford did not make 4x4 in the superduty until 1999. there were only, I think, 3 company's that "customized" the 4x4 for those year models, and IVECO was one of them. A company called Transaxel ,in England, carry remans of my calipers. my calipers are Perrot 4x44mm (4 piston 3 bleeder valves). I finally found pads that will work for a BMW plant. I am having to make the rotors because ones like the original ones I have yet to find. again thank you for the help.

4. 79jasper

79jasper Full Access Member

Go over to the sister site (oiburners.net) and ask towcat. He may possibly be able to tell you where to look.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk