2002 F350 no start........

mjstef

Big Sky Country.........
Reaction score
My work truck has been perfect so far but this AM it would crank, Fire for a split second and quit. Did this a dozen times and i finally walked away. Came back a half hour later and it fired up the first try and has been starting since. WTF is going on?? It has 74K on the clock. :dunno :dunno :dunno

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mjstef said:
My work truck has been perfect so far but this AM it would crank, Fire for a split second and quit. Did this a dozen times and i finally walked away. Came back a half hour later and it fired up the first try and has been starting since. WTF is going on?? It has 74K on the clock. :dunno :dunno :dunno

Intermittent CPS failure? :dunno

Rat

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
mjstef said:

How old are the batteries? :dunno

mjstef

Big Sky Country.........
Reaction score
Rat said:
How old are the batteries? :dunno

Nuttin to do with the batteries, It spins over fine and about as soon as you let go the key when it starts it quits. Been fine all day now though!

mjstef

Big Sky Country.........
Reaction score
sagebel said:
How cold is it?

Scott
50*when i tried to start it, 70 in the afternoons. Not GP related at all. Every PSD i ever owned would start without the GP's above 50* It has been fine for the last 2 days now. Kinda wierd.

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mjstef said:
50*when i tried to start it, 70 in the afternoons. Not GP related at all. Every PSD i ever owned would start without the GP's above 50* It has been fine for the last 2 days now. Kinda wierd.

I'm still thinking the CPS is on its way out. Do you have a code reader to pull whatever trouble codes may have been generated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64