Help Needed 2007 6.0 dead in the water

SuperDoodie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hey guys need some advice or experience in this matter, I have a 2007 F350 6.0L. The truck has an airaid intake, MBRP 4 in turbo back with a muffler and i just added the SCT SF3 with the generic programs on it sunday 9-18-11. So i was driving to work today and as i turned the corner and gave it gas to accelerate the motro just died out but was able to coast into my work parking lot. I tried starting it all it does now is crank. I reflashed back to stock program and still getting nothing. Has anyone had an issue like this or similar?

Any Info would be Awesome
Thanks Superdoodie

SuperDoodie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I didnt notice any smoke when cranking i will double check. The battery terminals are clean and tight also.

SuperDoodie

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Just outside messing with the truck the fuel gauge is reading half a tank. I got fuel at the motor i checked the fuel filter housing with key on and it filled the bowl. definitely no smoke out the exhaust. Im a lil stumped i thought it was fuel delivery but it seems good. I guess i am gonna have to get it scanned with a really scanner maybe its a senosr or something????? Any other opinions or advice???

thanks superdoodie

turbotrev

Ford Diesel Tech
Reaction score
kinda sounds like the tuner prob took out the FICM, or helped it down the path it was headed. if you know some one with a scanner, get them to scan it and check for the P0611 or any/all injector low voltage dtc's which means you need a FICM. or you just happen across a HP oil leak. either way hope this helps in getting it fixed

trev

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
kinda sounds like the tuner prob took out the FICM, or helped it down the path it was headed. if you know some one with a scanner, get them to scan it and check for the P0611 or any/all injector low voltage dtc's which means you need a FICM. or you just happen across a HP oil leak. either way hope this helps in getting it fixed

trev

I'm glad Trev said it.. I was thinking it..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58