2011 f350-6.7l

Laidback

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
:dunno Nothing but a headache right now. Started with contaminated fluid display on dash readout. Changed Nox sensor and module. Next turbo chatter and flutter. New turbo and wastegate changed. Still have turbo and wastegate flutter and dealer can't pin point the problem. :Doesn't have power like other 6.7's. All was repaired under warranty up to this point. Any thoughts from all you 6.7 owner's?

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Make them fix it. There seem to be some trucks that go through turbos and others that have no issues.

hulkster

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Current Attachments (154.3 KB)

6.7 turbo was fluttering badly. replaced and is ok now. unlikely you will get a bad replacement but, it is possible.

Laidback

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well I decided to go to the dealer todayand see what is going on with my truck and they were doing more tests. I have to give credit to the mechanic that was working on the truck. He did everything that the tech's were telling him to try. He finally at his witt's end asked them if this was the proper ECM software for my truck. Low and behold, it was the wrong software update. Apparently it was for the f450 if I recall. I will find out tomorrow when i pick up my truck or should I say test drive it first. This might be the same issue that others are having. I will post more tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58