Help Needed 2012 cloth seats still as bad as they used to be?

KRISTOLSON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking at new trucks lately, the 6.0 is slowly going to bleed me dry I am afraid. Question is about the new interiors- is the cloth as cheap as it has been in the past, specifically like my dad's 2004 250 xlt? I really like the leather in my lariat but for the kind of money these trucks bring I love the price difference of cloth. Went and looked at a few trucks with cloth and it looks nice now, but so did my dad's new. It became a dirt and snag magnet within the first year. The fabric seems a lot tighter woven now. Anyone have a new one with cloth? like it? Grease magnet, or cleanable at all?
Thanks
Krist

skeeter

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
You could consider seat covers to protect the cloth. I just sold my 2000 7.3L yesterday so I can make room for a newer ride.

bomberman760

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I'm converting to all leather in two weeks. All seats and center console. Got a decent deal for $850, but if my wife wasn't having hers done, and I weren't military, it would have been upwards of $1400. Maybe look for a local interior guy, Katskinz or whatever other brand you like, and compare a custom interior to what Ford will charge to put in leather.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58