2015 SRW LWB

Mrspy187

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok so maybe a stupid question. I just installed a new set of rims and tires and am having a very large amount of rear wheel bounce. It is to the point that it is giving me tire pressure sensor failures. What if anything can I do with my suspension to correct this. I am currently running factory shocks. Do I need to upgrade to airbags or some other system? I know the long bed adds to the bounce in the roads but it is almost undrivable without a trailer hitched up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doc Foster

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Have you checked your tire pressure?
Are you sure they were properly balanced?
How about checking to make lug nuts tight and properly torqued

FiveOfastback

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok so maybe a stupid question. I just installed a new set of rims and tires and am having a very large amount of rear wheel bounce. It is to the point that it is giving me tire pressure sensor failures. What if anything can I do with my suspension to correct this. I am currently running factory shocks. Do I need to upgrade to airbags or some other system? I know the long bed adds to the bounce in the roads but it is almost undrivable without a trailer hitched up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you checked that your wheels are hub centric not just tightened down on lugs. Critical that proper centering of wheels with the weight and tow capacity of superduty trucks.

jsum24

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Are you positive the wheels and tires don't have anything wrong with them??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr