203 T-stat

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
I just installed the new stat along with Bob's Coolant Filter Kit. Both mods very easy to install and for me thats sayin something. Maybe it's just wishfull thinking but I do think I noticed it to be a little better performance wise. Fuel Pressure Shims are next if Hammer ever gets my check?? Then maybe, now that its sitting in the gargare, I'll get up the motivation to put on the Wicked Wheel :doh: .

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
Then maybe, now that its sitting in the garage, I'll get up the motivation to put on the Wicked Wheel :doh: .
If you find that motivation let me know where it was. It took me well over a year to get the coolant filter installed on my 96' and the Wicked Wheel has only been here for a few months :doh:

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
What's wrong with you guys? When I got my BB Turbo, I pulled it wearing welding gloves. When I got my BTS I drained hot oil out of the old one(I worked it hard cause I had a new one in the bed!) So go on and get up and do some mods!

Scott

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Yeah I will get right on it. Right after I finish the flooring in the house and a few other projects. I will have it in before 2006 or 2007 at the latest..

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
I keep thinking I'm going to do it, then I open the hood. Then I close the hood and go watch the Angel game.

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

I want to do the coolant filter kit as well. I just need to work up the gumption to get it ordered now......dang it, theres a new game starting on ESPN................. -popcorn

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14