275 gallon tote tanks....

RoReRi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've just got some bigger tanks :sweet and now I have no room for the four maybe five 275 gallon tote tanks.

If you are interested ... shoot me a PM, I'm close to the piedmont of SC and NC.

RoReRi

RoReRi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think I've got a taker... Will know by the end of the week...

Thanks all!!!

RoReRi

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may be interested if you still have them when I get there (only need 1). I'm not really sure where anything is around there but I'll be making a few drives from ft jackson SC to Ft bragg NC starting in a couple weeks. I have one but it is in OR and I'm not sure if the wife is going to help me make room in the moving van for it.

Thank you,
Jason

rickh

Biodiesel Rules!
Reaction score
addicted said:
I have one but it is in OR and I'm not sure if the wife is going to help me make room in the moving van for it.

Leave the Dinning Room table and chairs behind, problem SOLVED!
Rick H...

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha,

I think I may have had her convinced at one point to exactly that. Now just leave some of those extra shoes. :)

BigRedWeather

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pressureized tanks?

I assume these thanks will not hold 40 PSI of pressure, or a vacuum. Could you confirm?

BigRedWeather

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never tested mine back home but I doubt it. I don't think it would explode by any means but it would definately bulge and possibly compromise the integrity of the structure. But then again 40PSI isn't that much and they are fairly thick. You could always try and let us know :)

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
BigRedWeather said:
I assume these thanks will not hold 40 PSI of pressure, or a vacuum. Could you confirm?

BigRedWeather

Absolutely not a good idea to pressurize totes. They aren't designed for any pressure at all. They would certainly not take any vacuum. They are basically the same material as a 35lb veg oil cubee, but a little thicker with a cage for support.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Speaking of 275 gal totes...I scored one today for free from a guy getting out of home bioD processing. So now I have two. :sweet He also gave me four carboys.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep,

I noticed that people are starting to get out of it. (Isn't worth their trouble) and they only did it for the savings in money. I have a feeling as fuel prices continue to drop more will bail out. Good for us, more Veg and cool equipment on the market :thanks.

It is just to fun for me (well i rarely make bio) and not to mention my truck and car love it.

Sorry for hijacking the thread with this comment. :sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14