comment 4th of July must being upon us

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
I'm getting my morning dose of a big gulp full of home brewed diet sweet tea and my daily eyeful of the Headline News eye candy (Robin Mead).

They showed the annual story of the fireworks demo put on by some government types.

So far they have:
blown up one watermelon
blasted the head off one mannequin
pyrotechnicly removed the hand off another mannequin
incinerated a dress on yet another mannequin

I tell you, I never realized what a dangerous situation this is. I am so glad the government is looking out for me.

If I decide to go watch any fireworks, I'm gonna make sure I'm not sitting near any mannequins, water melons and childs dresses. :rolleyes::stir

on edit: I just realized, wrong thread area, my bad. I tried to delete and re-post, but it I don't see anyway of doing that.

Last edited:

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting my morning dose of a big gulp full of home brewed diet sweet tea and my daily eyeful of the Headline News eye candy (Robin Mead).

They showed the annual story of the fireworks demo put on by some government types.

So far they have:
blown up one watermelon
blasted the head off one mannequin
pyrotechnicly removed the hand off another mannequin
incinerated a dress on yet another mannequin

I tell you, I never realized what a dangerous situation this is. I am so glad the government is looking out for me.

If I decide to go watch any fireworks, I'm gonna make sure I'm not sitting near any mannequins, water melons and childs dresses. :rolleyes::stir

on edit: I just realized, wrong thread area, my bad. I tried to delete and re-post, but it I don't see anyway of doing that.

I agree with you on all but one thing........

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will have plenty of fireworks in our area (both by professional and amateurs), so we won't have drive too far. I'm sure the government expense is waaay too much.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
uh oh! Did we open a, (can of worms) or what?????

I don't think so.

I was just saying in a facetious fashion I'm tired of being forcibly reminded on an annual basis of everything in life that can be dangerous if done by careless people.

Last edited:

trackspeeder

Stone Crusher
Reaction score
I try to keep the watermellon and all the mannequins far away from my fire works. :D

Watermellons are messy when they blow up.:lmao:lmao

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I don't think so.

I was just saying in a facetious fashion I'm tired of being forcibly reminded on an annual basis of everything in life that can be dangerous if done by careless people.

you mean like not being able to retract/extend the slides with the engine running :rant:rant

and i forgot the firecrackers that pop out a sign that reads BANG ,:D:stir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58