6.4 Edge Performer Question

mikeray55

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Looking for some advice. I have a 2008 F350, 6.4 and I recently purchased the Edge tuner, dpf delete, and the high flow air intake. The edge runs 40,60,80,and 100hp settings and you can purchase the 250hp "hot code" for a little extra money. I was going to purchase the hot code but the guy that installed everything for me talked me out of it telling me it would blow my head gaskets from all the extra boost. Has anyone had this kind of problem with any other tuner putting out the 250hp or more? I know a few people whom have purchased the H&S with the 250hp setting and have had no problem. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

ducky1402

Reaction score
i have the racing edge with 150hp no problems yet....... Keep in mind any time you run high hp settings through these motors you risk problems.. Think really depends on driving too good luck with the programmer let me know.

mikeray55

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i have the racing edge with 150hp no problems yet....... Keep in mind any time you run high hp settings through these motors you risk problems.. Think really depends on driving too good luck with the programmer let me know.

I don't run it too ruff, I do like to have the power if and when I want it. I beat a BMW 325 yesterday so that felt pretty good. He did start to pull past me after the triple mph marks though.

mikeray55

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score

I just upgraded mine and it's supposed to be 140 hp on setting number 4... That's plenty enough for me. I don't want to spend 1
$10k replacing a motor.

Thank you Sir.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr