comment 6.4 radaitor

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I can say is damn that was a work out for replacing. My radiator came apart today going to work. Tank split from the core on the pass side. Dealer wanted $1152.00 for a new one. I choked on a biscuit when he told me the price. Ended up finding one at radiator.com for a OE one $644.00 delivered. I have never had to take so much stuff off a truck to replace the radiator. Took me about 2 +/- hours start to finish. Just needed 4 sockets 5/16,8mm,10mm,12mm and a swivel and a small air gun. :sweet

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
That is a bunch of $$ for a radiator! How did you manage to destroy your radiator in such a short time??? You don't have many miles on the rig, do you??

Dave :dunno

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a bunch of $$ for a radiator! How did you manage to destroy your radiator in such a short time??? You don't have many miles on the rig, do you??

Dave :dunno

88K on mileage and just out the warranty. The 5 year thing got me. I think this was a ford defect rad. that the dealer should had fixed if they had done there job.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here the begger. I'm going to get it fixed and then sell it to recover some cash.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64