6.7L Powerstroke Turbo Removal Procedure

makuloco2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This sucker is the biggest pain in the butt to remove from step one and will have you dreaming of the old days of 6.0l Turbo that come out in 20min no fuss. I got so frustrated that I turned the camera off in the end while fighting it out of the tight hole it is down in. So there is no reinstall procedure but this is a good thorough removal procedure though and I hope it helps because many have asked for this video and I don't think there is one on youtube right now either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNQj6wB_jJE

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
Didnt watch the vid.but im glad i turn away anything ford diesel from 03 to present.if youre dumb enough to buy one of the 6.0,6.4,6.7,im dumb enough to starve while i send you to the dealer.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, we sure have a bunch of DUMB people on this forum. Oh Now I see that your 36 years old and that you know everything.
Doug

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
didnt watch the vid.but im glad i turn away anything ford diesel from 03 to present.if youre dumb enough to buy one of the 6.0,6.4,6.7,im dumb enough to starve while i send you to the dealer.

:(

wow, we sure have a bunch of dumb people on this forum. Oh now i see that your 36 years old and that you know everything.
Doug

;):d

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64