97 f-350 airbags?

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I think it may have been an option. I have the icon on the dash but no liight on it and I dont have one. I htink I vaguely remember asking at the dealer and it was not mandatory on the 1 tons until later so was optional but rare.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
No, It was NEVER an option.

It is just the same Dash part they use on the other F-150's that had airbags.

XTrmXJ

NACHHOOOOOOO!!!!
Reaction score
My 97 Dually has the airbag, The insurance verified it by using the vin, Same thing when I had the dealer pull the vin in the data base.. The airbag light comes on when I turn the key for start up and then goes out, has all the sensors and crap to for the air bags

Tx_Atty

Master Baiter
Reaction score
I cant find an indisputable source but I searched the net (Im bored) and I found a whole bunch of 97 F350s saying they have an airbag on the driver's side. THings like that dont get added as a "fluke". I still believe it was an option albeit maybe a rare one. Ford's site was useless for this query.

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
I have the options order sheet somewhere.

IT WAS NEVER AN OPTION!

The ones that list it with an airbag are wrong, or they THINK there is one there.

If one actally has one like the 96 F150's, then the columb was probably swaped in for some reason.

Russ

Found On Russ' Drive
Reaction score
has all the sensors and crap to for the air bags
Where are the sensors located. I do know that the truck was wrecked once(not sure how bad) I'd just like to verify if it is funtional or not. When I get a chance I'll take a pic of the airbag wheel. But I'd like to know where to look for the sensors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58