Help Needed 99 f-350 electronic issues

gsande

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My door locks act as if they are not getting enough power, w/ either remote or door mount operation.
A year ago for no apparent reason a fuse blew that went to my electric windows.After replacing the fuse I now have sporatic and intermittant lights in my stereo (factory), so can't tell what station I'm on though all other functions work.
Finally, why are there 2 batteries under the hood and if one were bad could this cause the electronic problems??

Last edited:

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
you need to have someone pull the GEM module codes..
could be a simple as a corroded ground wire, but rotsa ruck finding it...

gsande

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am going to call my local Ford dealer in am and see what they have to say, though I already have a pretty good idea.

Phil

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
We lived on a gravel road for years and my 2001 F-250 7.3 liter super duty door locks are either locked up with dirt or hosed. How can I get the door panels off to clean that stuff our or better yet is there a simpler fix?

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We lived on a gravel road for years and my 2001 F-250 7.3 liter super duty door locks are either locked up with dirt or hosed. How can I get the door panels off to clean that stuff our or better yet is there a simpler fix?
I'd do some searching on YouTube. It should be a mix of screws and push pins. But I'm sure someone has a video of how to remove it. Thats how I found to do the fuel filter I my truck.

Unfortunately there really isn't another way to it. You're going to have to get eyes on the solenoids to see what they look like.

Misspelling brought to you by Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track