A Beautiful Day here in

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CenCal so between Ranting about Global Warming and the Media on here.. I Washed'n Waxed my Ol' White Truck.

I used that Mr. Kleen car soap.. Really works well. A deep down, squeaky clean job. Got all the Winter road grime off.

Put a coat of ZYMoL on'im.. Been using it since the truck was new. Goes on easy, comes off easy too. Lasts long time also.

Guna have 4 new rear tires mounted in the AM (ouch:eek: ) then.. go after the wheels with the Bad Dog polish.

Anyone have any Hints about using the Bad Dog ?

My rims are the Ford Argent type.. I've kept them clean & shinney... but they need some TLC.

TIA ?

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Hey Joe. Did you get the green and the white polish? or just one of them?

The green is good for those tuff jobs that haven't been touched in a while.

It could take more than one pass if they are really dull.

The white is basically a "touch up" in between heavy polishing. At least thats my understanding of the two types that Steve has.

I just use a polishing foamy feeling thingy to put it on and then a terry cloth to take it off.

Post up some pics when you're done, so we can check you ride out.;tu

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Joe. Did you get the green and the white polish? or just one of them?

The green is good for those tuff jobs that haven't been touched in a while.

It could take more than one pass if they are really dull.

The white is basically a "touch up" in between heavy polishing. At least thats my understanding of the two types that Steve has.

I just use a polishing foamy feeling thingy to put it on and then a terry cloth to take it off.

Post up some pics when you're done, so we can check you ride out.;tu

I bought the Kit. Green & White jugs and some Micro Fiber rags'n such.

as I said.. my wheels aren't bad at all, but I know they'll take a better shine. I used some of the Mothers wheel polish once in a while, they come out purdy good/better but they need a good goin over. Thought I'd Hit them lite with the Green then polish out with the White. Sound right ??:dunno

Speaking of those Micro Fiber Wiping cloths ??? If anyone out there hasn't tried those.. Try'm. You can get'm at Wmart in a 3 pack of the 14 X 16" size, fer cheap. I've been using them Religiously on HER car & MY truck :)D ) for years now. Body paint, Chrome, Windows, Wax wipe off/Buff.. Everything detail wise. They're Blue in color.

GOOD STUFF. SUPER;tu ;tu

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl