Aaaaarrrrg

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seven years ago when I retired, one of my main goals was to clean out the shop of things that I no longer needed to free up some room. It is worse now than when I retired. I'm finding things new in the box like F100 air filter, spark plugs for a Tbird, flexible brake lines, etc. etc. I put them in my hand and walk to the trash can and my hand will not let go. :eek:, then I walk back to the shelf and put them back. I no longer have these vehicles, but can not seem to throw away brand new parts. They are not worth the time or aggravation, of shipping them anywhere.
Anyone else have this problem?

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yeah....youre not alone !

SELL 'Em on ebay...youll get more than
if you dump'd 'em in the trash...

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what he said....LOL :lmao:lmao I took a week off from work and had a 20yrd dumpster droped at the shop and filled it up 2 times with junk. I now have a animal trail in to the shop. Theres a race cars and a race truck in there some were....I think. I did find the motor I was looking for 1 year ago. :sly :sly I walk in the shop and I go :dizzy trying to find things

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The work shop is only 4800sqf :D:D you can put 6 bama rigs side by side in it....LOL

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I have volunteered to do my part to clean out your garage, but No...

Hey Scooter,,, come on over..I would be happy to give stuff away to people who could use it than have it go to the dump.
We need a web site where we could list the state and town, and the parts that are for free.
Then people who live close and need the parts could come and get them. It would sure beat sending new parts to the dump.
I would not want to take the time to sell the parts. I even have some radiators that I know I will never use. Someone somewhere needs these parts.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64