Advertisers banner links

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Is it just me? When I click on any advertisers banner, a blank page opens. Wazz Upp?

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I'm not having a problem with them, someone sent me an email a few days ago with similar question and I checked them at that time and again now.

What browser are you using?

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Apple Safari. I recently switched from PC to iMac, I may need to adjust settings on it? I'm still learning the ropes of my new format. Thanks, additional advice welcome.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You can add Firefox as a browser. It works a lot better than Safari. I almost never use Safari. Google Firefox for the download. Welcome to Mac!!!

Dave

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave, I'll definately check that out. My son has been trying to convert me to Mac for a long time, and I'm loving the new speed and ease. In fact this iMac is his old one; he bought a new Mac Mini, and does everything wirelessly on his big screen. Pretty dang cool.

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
Update: Downloaded Firefox and all is well. Thanks Dave and 95 stroker; new browser fixed it right up!

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
My first Mac was the Mini. Worked well for me. I upgraded the RAM and it would do almost everything a Windows machine would, except crash! I sold it and got the 24" iMac.

Dave

fordoor

SDD Member
Reaction score
You've got the big screen! Mine's only a 20 but a definate step up from P.C. & 17". I'm loving it. See you in the forum. Thanks again.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr