Help Needed Aftermarket Back-up Sensor kit

Jimn8or

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Ok, so on eBay alone I stopped counting at 35 different systems available from $9.99 to $200+. I really wish the fella that ordered my truck spent the $ for this feature. Has anyone purchased/installed an aftermarket system that they like/love or hate? I'm looking for something with a changing audible sound only system opposed to the 7" clip-on mirror camera type of...well, system :D
Thanx in advance for your replies,
Jim

Jimn8or

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I found a great system that is expandable, adjustable and doesn't suck C-notes out of your wallat faster than a fat kid in a smartie store.:sweet Installation was so easy...well, a cave-man could do it:tounge 4, 19mm holes drilled in your chrome bumper [0.74802", read 3/4"] for the 4 angled, rubber mount sensors, connect these via included weatherproof positive lock connectors to the module, which is now located behind D/S tail-light, tap one wire into the reverse light wire, one to ground and run the buzzer back along the frame from the underdash to the same module...done.:clap: If you have a spare :eek:, hitch or whatever back there you set the system to 'learn' your vehicle in 10 seconds. Want to add a visual indicator too? no sweat...how about a front sensor system? again no sweat. Parking Sensor - Reverse Sensor - Front Sensor - Backup Sensor - Automotive Sensor - Carsensors.com, Tell Keng, Jim from Sumas, recommended this product. About $100ish + shipping on eBay for the 4 sensor, buzzer/beeper system. ;tu

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim