AIH delete plug.

2001Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I get one. Does it really help that much? Also, if I understand correctly, the CCV mod is going to help the oil build-up around my intercooler boots right.:dunno Or not, I don't really know. My engine is looking pretty nasty.:eek:

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I got mine at Autozone. Asked for an oil drain plug for a '96 dodge Cummins.:sweet

The CCV mod does what you think. Takes the oil mist out of intake air, cleaning the IC helps get the efficiency back. No inulating oil between air and aluminum. The boots stay clean too.

2001Stroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where can I get the CCV mod? I am tired of my engine looking so bad. Rooster you know how dust on oil looks I am sure.

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
I used a piece of 4" exhaust from my MBRP sytem that was trimed. Hose fitting for valve cover and Heater hose, that's now turning white after almost a year and 30k miles, came from autozone too.:sweet

Dust? That's almost funny! I only get about 15,000 miles out of my napa 6637 filters

CHPMustang

Reaction score
One of the members here picked up the plugs at $8 a pop from the local NAPA Auto Parts store so if you have one out there I'd check em out first:sweet

CHP

Scar13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had not bought the plug I would just take out the AIH and cut off the extra long part..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58