Albuquerque, New Mexico:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He never lived there but Robert (Powerboater) can tell you some hair rising storys, that happen to him just by being there.
Doug

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Just like to know where there are good places to go camping, fishing, and hunting. You know, the usual outdoor family stuff. Also just wondering if there are any other members in the area.

Frankenstien

Frankestien
Reaction score
Lots of outdoor activities are available ... One of the nice things is ORV quads are not overly frowned upon as they are here in the NW. Only a few lakes around that are worth fishing, and boating in. Elephant Butte is the largest... about the size of lake Samamash... just very few trees... add the droughts of the past couple of years it may even be smaller. Blue lake out near Grants has a lot of Brown and some Rainbow, Smallish lake... maybe the size of Bumping lake on East side of 410 but at least it has trees. Hunting through out the State ..pronghorn, deer mule and white tail, elk, black bear. Things I Miss about NM... Sunsets, Balloon Fiesta, Christmas Luminarias, and Lotta Burger. Things I can Do with out.. A lot Of gang violence, the Annual land relocation program, usually late March into April... 50-60+ MPH winds with massive amount of sand... quickly ruin a windshield and paint. Many days over 100+ in the Summer, and many day's in the teens in the winter.

Last edited:

Oboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I work on Base, so when you get in Ill give you my work phone and we can meet for lunch or somthing.

Mark

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58